Wednesday, April 9, 2014

'The Adventures of Bob (To Doodledip for Soup)' by Ryan Shea



Blurb:

What do you get when a man is invited to a strange purple and green planet by a tiny speed-freak robot, a construction-cone-wearing king, a really bad bowl of soup, and a fat purple servant cat that doesn't listen to anyone? The Adventures of Bob: to Doodledip for Soup! Find out what happens to Bob when he travels to Planet Doodledip for dinner with the King and discovers he is afraid to try the soup.


This review is from: The Adventures of Bob (Kindle Edition)
My Son (Age 7) and Daughter (Age 4) absolutely love this book. The story is funny, exciting, and appeals to their imagination. I often hear them when they play, pretending to take a trip to Doodledip. I find drawings of Bongo in their notebooks. I am excited that this great story is now available for my Kindle. With my Kindle App on my phone, it will always be available to entertain my kiddos.


 Available on Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FM66GBE/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B00FM66GBE&linkCode=as2&tag=andsboorev-20
The softcover version comes with a free audio book download!




No comments:

Post a Comment