Friday, August 9, 2013

'Tigers Picture Book For Kids - Fun Facts And Pictures About Tigers' by Torben Hanson (FREE 8/9)

 

Children's author Torben Hanson presents: "Tigers Picture Book For Kids - Fun Facts And Pictures About Tigers". This educational children's book uses stunning colorful photographs & carefully chosen words to teach children about tigers

Jam packed with fun facts, this carefully worded book will keep your child stimulated and learning, from start to finish.

Children will learn about the complete life cycle of tigers, and be given a well rounded understanding of these fascinating creatures: their anatomy, life cycle, and habits.

It was a pleasure to write this book, and even more enjoyable to see children reading & learning so much from it.

Note: This book is suitable for children 7 years and older (or parents may want to read this book with their children).

SPECIAL PRICING: This book is exclusive to the Amazon store and currently set at a low promotional price. (It's FREE on 8/9!)

*** Your child will love this book - I guarantee it! ***


Book links


**My thoughts**

I went ahead and downloaded this book, because it was free today. I love the pictures and the information that is provided within it. I didn't know so much about tigers! I would love to see this book in print, with just some minor edits. I think the kids in my class would eat it up. They love animals, so would adore the pictures. I can also see them absorbing all of the information, and constantly sharing it. It's worth a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment